Stanburys are the innovators and designers behind the award-winning CAFM software solution emisCAD. Powered by Autodesk, emisCAD drawings are used to graphically highlight data in a secure, easy-to-use, environment.
Our estate management software solution emisCAD currently manages approximately 10% of Defence Estates, some 4,500 buildings, through various MoD agencies. As well as specialising in Defence, some of our recent satisfied customers are from the following sectors: NHS, Public and Private Health Sector, Research & Development, Education and Heritage.
The Core Components of emisCAD
The core components of our CAFM software emisCAD are:
- Space Information Management Reporting
- Advanced Lease Management Module with built-in Occupancy Management Tracking Module.
- Site Data and Document
- H & S Risk Management
- 3D Modelling
- Asset and Maintenance Management Interrogation Tools & Reports
- Environmental Risk Management
- Condition and Sustainability Surveying and Monitoring
- Energy Management Module – NEW
emisCAD can be enhanced with extra modules and services. Please contact us to find out more about our CAFM software emisCAD. We are very happy to arrange a demo upon request.